Any UK Harmony Dealers?

What's Hot
Duppy03Duppy03 Frets: 105
I'd love to check out the Comet they recently released but can't find any UK stockists. Anybody know of any retailers can get hold of them?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5636
    edited December 2020
    Might be wishful thinking but I think Doug@Coda said he was technically one but didn't know when he would actually get any stock in, they are taking orders much faster than they can make guitars. Pretty sure the Comet is not yet available either way though, it's been announced obviously but not shipped out yet to anyone.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • barnstormbarnstorm Frets: 705
    edited December 2020
    Dealers elsewhere in Europe seem to have no bother getting hold of stock, so it's worth keeping an eye on them for the arrival of the Comet if you decide you're prepared to buy blind.

Fanatic Guitars in Spain had some good deals on the other models for Black Friday but they've gone back up now. I was/still might be very enthusiastic about the Juno, but I've seen enough since the guitar became more widely available to know that I'd want to try one before buying.
  • Duppy03Duppy03 Frets: 105
    I'd happily buy blind from Thomann as I've always had good experiences with them, but unfortunately they're not planning to stock any.

@barnstorm, just contacted Fanatic Guitars and they said they'll probably stock them but they don't know when :(
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20601
    Boots have most shades, I prefer Ash for the body.
  • Duppy03 said:
    I'd happily buy blind from Thomann as I've always had good experiences with them, but unfortunately they're not planning to stock any.

@barnstorm, just contacted Fanatic Guitars and they said they'll probably stock them but they don't know when :(
    Sounds right – it was a long time between announcement and stock arriving with the other models, and COVID won't have helped, I guess.

From memory The Fellowship of Acoustics (Netherlands) was the first place to have the other models, and they claim to be very customer-servicey, so they ought to be happy to take your details and contact you when they have a Comet coming.
  • Didn't realise they were making guitar still. The models on their website look pretty cool, all of them. Are they all US made? 
    Didn't realise they were making guitar still. The models on their website look pretty cool, all of them. Are they all US made? 
    The parent company is now Bandlab who bought the trademarks and the IP from wherever they were languishing before. They are being made in the Heritage plant in Kalamazoo (whom Bandlab also owns!)

• Would I be right in saying the current Silvertone guitars are the “lower” end of these ?
    Would I be right in saying the current Silvertone guitars are the “lower” end of these ?
    Unrelated. The Silvertone brand is now owned by Samick, I believe.