SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Adobe Lightroom 5.0 - Mac and Windows

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6169
edited February 2021 in Misc £
A full version of Adobe Lightroom v5. One of the last of the standalone purchases - no need for an Adobe subscription. It was supplied with a camera that's now long-gone, but is the full and legit version (licence number supplied).

DVD-only, no box.

Worked well on my previous 2008 iMac (El Capitan) and VERY well on my 2012 iMac (Mojave). 

£50 posted UK SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6169
    Bump with price drop to £30.
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2414
    I assume this would work with Catalina?
    edited February 2021
    Not sure. It pre-dates Catalina, so Adobe's sys requirements page probably isn't relevant. As always with Apple, there are any number of OS SNAFUs ready to trip us up. 

ETA: this page - https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-macos-catalina-compatibility/ - suggests issues
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2414
    That’s a shame. I’m looking for an affordable suite for when I come to scan my film negatives in and thought this would’ve been sufficient.
    It's definitely true that Lightroom's cataloging is about the best there is. Most of the other good photo editing software lacks the file management cleverness. :(

B*gg*r*d if I'm paying Adobe £120pa just to organise my photos, though!
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    beed84 said:
    That’s a shame. I’m looking for an affordable suite for when I come to scan my film negatives in and thought this would’ve been sufficient.
    Capture 1 Express is free. Would that do what you want? I recently scanned 140 slides and negatives for my daughter and processed them in Capture 1 Pro. Express has a lot of the editing features of Pro.