What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TINMAN82TINMAN82 Frets: 1847
    Transcribe
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SteveFSteveF Frets: 543
    rsvmark said:
    Those links don't work for me.  I think they made it available free for a while but the time has now passed. 
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9100
    You said Mac right?

“Audio hijack” will get you audio from any source including Apple Music and you can then import it into logic or GarageBand to slow it down...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Amazing Slow Downer is great for playing audio tracks you have on your phone, Spotify, Apple Music etc.  It’s an app I use on my iphone and it’s simple to use.  Loop sections and reduce tempo etc.  
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1542
    Can reaper not do all this?
  • DPCDPC Frets: 57
    I've been using Slowgold for about 12 years: https://worldwidewoodshed.com

One of the firsts and and still one of the best. 
    poopot said:
    You said Mac right?

“Audio hijack” will get you audio from any source including Apple Music and you can then import it into logic or GarageBand to slow it down...
    Just looked at this - that's a really useful looking app.  I hadn't heard of it before. 
    JAYJO said:
    Probably - I don't use Reaper though.  I imagine Logic can do it too, but for some reason I quite liked having a standalone app that did it all in a simple quick to use interface. 
  • Transcribe! is excellent.
    SteveF said:
    JAYJO said:
    Probably - I don't use Reaper though.  I imagine Logic can do it too, but for some reason I quite liked having a standalone app that did it all in a simple quick to use interface. 
    My Riffstation is still working though i don't think its available for download. When i googled Riffstation pro there is an other free download  NHC software. No idea if its any good mix Pad its called. Just downloading now to have a look.
    Looks good. Free home use. Looks like it can do a lot like reaper. I will keep it for now.
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 3001
    Audacity can do it easily as well, just choose effect > change tempo rather than change speed which will do the pitch as well.
  • RomainRomain Frets: 15
    There used to be an app called Amazingslowdowner which was pretty good for learning and transcribing songs/solo. You do need to have the MP3 though.
  • AmazingSlowDowner is very good. Most of the things you would want to do can be done from the numeric keypad on the keyboard. Press play, Hit "5" to set loop point start,"2" to set loop end. "+" and "-" to set speed. etc.
    They have thought of most things that you would want to do with audio and assigned it to a key. (half loop,double, shift loop foreward/back...).
    The pitch shift is also good, (In cents or semitones. Handy for stuff that's in Eb)

'tis Amazing!