Avoid Richards Guitars - Incredibly Rude

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1279
    I currently have a guitar on back order with him. I will do a post on here reporting my experience once I have the guitar. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    drofluf said:
    Having seen numerous examples of rude and aggressive behaviour from him I’m reluctant to use Richards. Problem is he is the main Furch dealer in the UK and I think my next guitar will be a Furch.
    I bought my Furch in October from Project Music so there are other dealers. Can’t fault the service I got from them. 
    Project are great. They have some decent brands as well. I got my Maybach from them after visiting the shop to look at the Eastmans. Just know that visiting them could be expensive
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • maharg101maharg101 Frets: 685
    I will add that the GS Tele was advertised as "with GS deluxe hardcase" but at the point of purchase Richard pulled out a gig bag. I said "hang on" and showed him the website listing. He did not quibble at all, said "fair enough, I'll get another case from the distributor" and immediately handed over the deluxe case he had in stock.
    This one goes to eleven

Trading feedback here
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7226
    Not sure about the free "value added" inspection and setup for items bought physically at the store.  As far as I understand he recently changed to "appointment only", but it seems that this has been relaxed and you can now just walk in, although the "contact us" on the site says that customers with appointments take priority over those that don't.  See HERE.
  • Rowby1 said:
    I currently have a guitar on back order with him. I will do a post on here reporting my experience once I have the guitar. 
    You’re not still waiting for this are you?!