An Offset kind of day

What's Hot
A rainy/snowy day here in Monmouthshire, so I've spent a bit of time with my Fender Offsets (both are American Originals). I've hankered after a Jazzmaster for as long as I can remember after seeing Robert Smith playing one when I was in my early teens. 

The Jag was a revelation and I really didn't think I'd like it, but having watched a few videos a of Johnny Marr and his band I was blown away with the sound he was getting. I did a bit of research and managed to pick one up at a price that I didn't think I'd lose money on if I sold it at a later stage. 

In all honesty, I think I prefer the Jag in terms of sound and playability which was never supposed to happen. If anything it's moved the Jazzmaster one space closer to the door, although I love that too. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15283
    Two different animals with a similar body outline. You need both.  :)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Very nice indeed.

I opted for a Classic Player Jaguar over the same model Jazzmaster - somehow it seemed to be just that little bit different to what I knew at the time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8630
    If the JM gets too close to the door then tap me up as I might be interested! Both are lovely btw! 
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3897
    Super