Neunaber Seraphim

therose789therose789 Frets: 467
Any love for the new Neunaber pedal? There seems to be a lot of shimmery reverb pedals around at the moment but this one sounds like it could be a good one and very useable - In terms of features vs footprint it seems to be crammed!

Its basically a shimmer type reverb with a mono WET built in too - looks quite easy to switch between the two effects too. I like the look of how easy it seems to be to stop the huge long shimmers without killing it.

At the moment they are only making them to order. 

Do you think you would trade your WET for one? 

Heres a big picture and video by everyones favourite canadian. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4026
    I was following this over on TGP, looks like the WET fanclub have another toy.  Saying that, I think eveyone is expecting a stereo version soon so are waiting for that. 

I'm not sure if this slays other reverbs such as the blueSky though
  • therose789therose789 Frets: 467
    Agreed @joeyowen ;

Things like the blue sky have a lot more reverb/control on tap but the neunaber looks like its going to be cheaper 

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Can you not just download it to a stereo wet?
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4026
    capo4th said:
    Yeah there is a lot of talk about people doing that, but there are reasons against it apparently (most likely the cost of having a favourite switch made maybe to flip between?)
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1778
    edited July 2014

capo4th said:
    Yep. Just use the algorithm that changes the tone pot to be shimmer (the tone becomes a virtual trim pot that you can set in the software). The only difference is that you can't hold it to flip between reverb and reverb+shimmer. You'd have to bend down and turn the knob down.