SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Samson Mic Stand SOLD

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited August 2014 in Misc £
I've got a Samson Mic Stand that I don't have a use for now, so it is available for the cost of nothing, just postage.  Even disassembled it has some size bulk to it for what it is so postage will be £8.50.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yes please buddy. Pm me your details. Thanks.
  • powerhandpowerhand Frets: 198
    Do you still have this, or has it gone? Thanks.
  • Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
    edited July 2014
    Sorry for the late reply, have been a bit busier the last few days.  Contacted the person who asked for it at the time, predictably from past experience to no response, this is the third time it has happened to me with the same person (happened twice back in the MusicRadar days).  Dunno what they enjoy about wasting my time, but the ignore feature has come in handy for once, don't want things to repeat themselves a fourth time just in case.

Anyway, rant/vent over for which I apologise, yes it is still up for grabs if you still want it, and I could do with moving it next week.
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    I'll take it if Mr Caine doesn't - I would have had it back then but assumed (as you did) that it was a definite sale!

• That's fine, but I think you'll find that Mr Caine is the one selling it.
    ;)

I'll give a bit of time for powerhand to reply but if it nothing happens or he no longer wants it then you are next in line to get it.
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4293
    edited July 2014
    I'm not normally one to get involved in idle tittle tattle or shooting my mouth off in the public domain but let's just say I know you from old Mr Caine and leave it at that ;)

Too many nice sellers and genuine guys on here for which I have a good reputation.
    edited July 2014
    Ok I've got no intentions to start a war and I don't want to ruin anyones reputation along with my own so I agree lets just forget about it.  I know you have a good reputation here with a lot of others and I hope I do as well so lets not ruin it.  Besides sometimes I don't think I should be ranting on at something like this so much if at all, especially after what has just happened with that trade deal that has gone wrong that is sending shockwaves over the bad traders list, this is nothing compared to that.
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    Back on the subject of mic stands ;) - I'll have that if Rob hasn't already man! 
  • Wow there's a line forming now.
    :P

I'll have to send powerhand a pm as he may not have seen this, but again if he doesn't want it and then Rob doesn't then your next in line.  I hope all this is fair and thank you for all the interest.
  • Right I'm sorry for more delays, I haven't heard anything from powerhand yet, so I'll give it until August 1st and if nothing then I'll offer it to the next person in line.  I hope that is fair.
  • powerhandpowerhand Frets: 198
    PM sent - apologies for my lateness!
    edited August 2014
    Now sold, thanks for the interest.
  • Due to a genuine misunderstanding, the mic stand is back up, so will now contact the next person @robwright
    edited August 2014
    Heard nothing again, I'll give it until tomorrow evening, and then if nothing again move onto the next person interested.  I wonder if I'll ever get this shifted, at this rate I may as well go into Electro Music and donate it there.

I should mention this is a mic stand for amps just to confirm.
    edited August 2014
    Right it is evening now and heard nothing, so @IanSavage it is yours if still interested, PM on the way.  If nothing happens this time then I will be going down to Electro Music and donate it there.
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    Sorry - on holiday with limited wifi. Will have it if available but may well be gone.