SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Marshall JVM1H 50th anniversary 1w head

James1981James1981 Frets: 150
edited March 2021 in Amps £
Looking for a jvm1h would also consider a dsl1h but the 50th anniversary version not one of the new models currently available. Looking for as near to mint as possible. Monies waiting. Previously had the combo jvm1c and foolishly sold it as it was a great little amp.Ideally one of these......

This is thread is reopened following a disaster of an attempted purchase (outside of the forum) which resulted in a near loss of a significant sum of money! Never had any issues with buying/selling over the years but I have come to realise the gene Poole has some pretty insipid beings floating in it! 
Anyhow.....somebody please sell me there JVM1H or JVM1C combo (for a sensible but fair price). Please....
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5630
    edited January 2021
    I have a 50th Anniversary DSL1 that I could let go, but the combo rather than the head.
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 150
    @Brize thank you - can you send me over the details - asking price, condition maybe a pic? 
    James1981 said:
    @Brize thank you - can you send me over the details - asking price, condition maybe a pic? 
    Sure, no probs - I can take pics later but it's mint and I'd be looking for £450.
    @brize. Thank you but I have now been offered the exact head (the JVM1H). I’ll be closing the thread but thank you for the initial offer of the dsl1. Much appreciated. 
    James1981 said:
    @brize. Thank you but I have now been offered the exact head (the JVM1H). I’ll be closing the thread but thank you for the initial offer of the dsl1. Much appreciated. 
    Great stuff - glad your thread worked. :)
    Relaunch bump following an interaction with total tool outside of the forum and long wait for some returned monies!! 
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 466
    What about a 30th anniversary?? It’s pretty small and it can also be used to remove plaster and the occasional wall??? 
    @joeW are you referring to the purple 6100 series? I’m really after the JVM - and the 1 watt covers all I need for home use. Just out curiosity which exact model do you mean? 
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 466
    Yeah I was talking about the 6101 - it’s the polar opposite to what you are looking for. The laughing emoji didn’t work so it wasn’t too clear. Good luck with the hunt
  • Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 80
    There’s a JVM1C combo on reverb. 
    @Jeddy3 Thank you - I have seen this and while it looks rather tidy it’s simply not worth the best part of £600. They appear but listed at seriously optimistic prices. I’m happy to pay a reasonable price - several have sold over the past few months on here for £350-£400. Many thanks for the notice though - appreciated. 
    Yeah I was thinking it may be too high but they are open to offers. I actually have the exact head you want but not really looking to sell. I paid £449 a couple of weeks back but that was the most I wanted to shell out.
  • bloomerbloomer Frets: 209
    edited March 2021
    bloomer said:
    No that’s the one I bought. They still haven’t updated their website unfortunately (unless for some reason they have another already).
    Just logged on and was so elated with the find @bloomer thank you......then I scrolled down! Hopefully someone will come good....
    Macaris did have a JCM2000 1 watt combo but it’s not on their website. 
    Bump