Any recommendations for cheap pickups?

What's Hot
I am thinking of playing with cheap electrics, £120-£200 guitars, hence don't want to spend £400 on a set of BK or Kinmans

Are any of the cheap brands any good?
Looking for nice HBs
But more hard to find are single-coil size noise-free pickups, and noise free P90s and HB-size P90s

These are cheap for example, but are they any good?

P75 Dual Hot Rail Humbucker and single coil Anlico V Pickup 18k - CH Guitar Parts and Accessories (chguitars.co.uk)

P74 Vintage look hot rail humbuckers 8.5k - CH Guitar Parts and Accessories (chguitars.co.uk)

P59 Artec wide range Style humbucker Pickups - CH Guitar Parts and Accessories (chguitars.co.uk)

P70 Artec tube single coil long leg lipstick pickups - CH Guitar Parts and Accessories (chguitars.co.uk)

P4 Soap Bar Single Coil Pickup - CH Guitar Parts and Accessories (chguitars.co.uk)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Iron gear pickups are pretty good in my experience and they have a few to choose from.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Try Entwistle.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12621
    Axes r us are good for single coils, have t tried their humbuckers. 
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7900
    edited February 2021
    I'm certain that the Artec pickups are same as the guitarfetish ones. Their dual blade strat and tele pickups are quite good.
  • Roswell have a lot of options on DV247.
  • Iron Gear - got them in a couple of guitars and no complaints about them at all
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28087
    Iron Gear would always get my money for a ~£30 pickup.

They’re designed here, but are manufactured in China to pretty good and consistent QC standards.  I’ve been buying them for 15-odd years, and the quality hasn’t wavered, nor has the price increased.

With the descriptions and sound clips (and user reviews) on the website, you also have a reasonably good chance of getting what you want sound-wise.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3112
    +1 for Iron Gear good value and decent sunding
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14827
    Alegree Old Timer series looks like excellent value for money.

PM me with a list of what you seek. I can have a rummage in my parts drawer. Possible job lot deal, if only to free up some storage space.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.