FIN - MIM Tele

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Right bonny, great work once again dude.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3958
    Hi Johnny. Thanks mate. It feels really good in the hands. These mexican teles are great for the money.
  • dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 182
    Deadman;382284" said:
    dchwhite said:

Would you mind if I asked why you chose the Gotoh bridge over the Fender?

Been looking at them both for a project, & was planning to get the cheaper one, but just wondered what I'd be missing :)

Purely because I was originally thinking brass would be better and Andy Summers and Keith Richards have them (apparently). I just thought I'd go for something a bit different. I expected it to slightly improve the tone too and be easier to intonate (which it is).
    Thanks :) I know I like the 6 saddle bridge, as there's one on a Squier I have, I was just wondering whether to get the Fender one for £20 or the Gotoh one at nearly double that; being made of brass is interesting, I didn't know that, so I'll have a ponder.

Your latest refin looks awesome btw (as do the rest of them tbf) :)
    Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    That's a big ferkin aeroplane thing. I'd get me gear in there no bother.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Deadman said:
    Hi Johnny. Thanks mate. It feels really good in the hands. These mexican teles are great for the money.
    I strongly agree with that @Deadman mad both my MIM Tele (LPB and maple board) and MIM Strat are both excellent punching above their weight for the price.

Great modding bases too.

Shame you are so far away or I would be mithering and commissioning you to  do a paint hob for me LOL. I am shyte at that sort of thing and you consistently do a bang up job.

Be good to see your next project.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3958
    Yeah I've never had a bad MIM. Kind of makes me wonder why I've insisted on having MIA's so much over the years. This is undoubtedly the best so far though.