Form an orderly queue..... Thats right go round the corner.....

What's Hot
RockerRocker Frets: 5042
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    I will take a blue spectrum purifier for blu ray please
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Oh boy these charlatans should be punished by inserting their wares betwixt their buttocks fat end first, and dry.

If they cannot name each item in turn from sphincter clenching then a small current is applied to their nuts as a "attention focussimg method".

Totally risible.

• BenSirAmosBenSirAmos Frets: 425
    Thanks for the link, I'm considering purchasing the Particle Generator Ion Gun. 
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    johnnyurq said:
    Oh boy these charlatans should be punished by inserting their wares betwixt their buttocks fat end first, and dry.

If they cannot name each item in turn from sphincter clenching then a small current is applied to their nuts as a "attention focussimg method".

Totally risible.

I assumed this was just a piss-take, but did a little googling and it appears they might actually sell these things. To real people. You have to admire it in a way.
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    ^^^^

I did too but it seems real, if not my bad and I rose to it.

To a point excellent salesmanship but minus several million bonus points for being shitheads.
    Yes, I thought you were massively overreacting to a joke, but decided to check first. A bit like all those 'hello, I am the king of Burundi' scam emails which are apparently intentionally bad to filter out any sensible people.
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 920
    This reminds me of the Peter Belt stuff that was sold to hi-fi aficionados in the 1980's. I can't remember most of it but the one that sticks in my mind was a small, plastic paint brush that would have cost 20p in Woolworths being sold as a 'cure' for negative energy fields at a cost of around £50!
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549

Are people seriously thinking this isn't a joke? Have you actually looked at the things in the pictures?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12535
    If it isn't a joke, anyone who buys this stuff is an idiot.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5042
    I think it is a joke. Thought you guys would too. TBH, I can not imagine anyone actually buying any of these 'products'. But you never know......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• steamabacussteamabacus Frets: 1276
    edited July 2014

NEW!! Teleportation Tweak Long Distance Audio and Video Upgrade treatment, performed over the phone. $60

Most definitely 100% real. You doubting fools.

;)

[edit] Just look at the testimonials.
    edited July 2014

Rocker said:
    I think it is a joke. Thought you guys would too. TBH, I can not imagine anyone actually buying any of these 'products'. But you never know......
    I thought so too, but there are actual reviews out there, and at least one published email exchange with the owner. E.g. http://www.ultraaudio.com/equipment/machina_dynamica_clock_signature.htm so it's either a really elaborate community joke or they do manage to sell this stuff. Let's not forget two guys separately managed to sell an antenna on a box as a bomb detector to several foreign governments, some of whom were still claiming last year they actually worked... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23768203 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22266051