SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Cornford MK50ii built by MK 2006 SOLD!! SOLD!!!

firks91firks91 Frets: 104
edited July 2014 in Amps £
SOLD!

so ive decided im going to do it... im going to sell it, we'll see how long until i change my mind i guess :P

overall great condition, does have a couple of tolex rips but nothing significant. 
valves are all fine. has 6l6's at present but i also have new TAD el34's that can go with it for bit extra. 

bought a flight case for it a month ago which i will include in the asking. 

for any of you mini amp gizmo (and the like) users, i have the custom cable to use with those as well for a bit extra. 

additionally i have a recently built red tolex zilla fatboy 2x12 with v30's in excellent condition, which i MAY sell in a deal if someone is keen enough. i hadnt planned on it since its my only cab but well its red so.... ha

i would prefer the cash to be honest however i dont mind trades/part ex's. could be something near half its value, something of equal, or maybe even something worth a bit more. id love to do a deal for a friedman smallbox or one of the bigger heads maybe. (he says, knowing no one wants to sell them!)

pictures of the couple of marks will be up soon.

£1250 ono

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom