SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB -EMG j pickup connect kit - sorted going for and Artec preamp

GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
edited March 2021 in Parts £
I have a set of 5 string EMG j Pup's id like to get around to using in a build but i need a replacement connection kit for them, so anyone go a kit kicking about before i got order new?

Cheers
gizmo
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14426
    CAUTION: The critical feature of the Solderless™ connector cables for J Bass pickups are the "wings" on the block connectors that plug onto the pickups. Without these, the block connectors can slip off the Solderless prongs too easily. This will be especially frustrating if/when it happens to the bridge position J pickup.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    I think I might have some spare bits kicking about I’ll have a check tomorrow 
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    DrBob said:

Super thx for checking :)
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    Gizmo said:
    DrBob said:

Sorry this completely went out of my head, I’ll get out to the guitar shed tomorrow ! 
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    DrBob said:
    Gizmo said:
    DrBob said:

Sorry this completely went out of my head, I’ll get out to the guitar shed tomorrow ! 

Super no rush, i found an old BTQ system kicking about my own workshop that i forgot i had it's been miss soldered/contact damaged but im going to see if it's fixable but im still interested in a QC kit just incase it's not

Cheers