SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tone King Imperial 20th Anniversary - SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4497
    Well Waz, if you decide to sell it. Get 1400 for it, and want a lovely Tone King Imperial 20th Ann combo... You know where to come ;)

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If I ever get rid of my Hiwatt I'll probably be the first to come calling :P
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3529
    Wazmeister;312208" said:
    You know, it's crazy times....

Carol Ann, Tone King, Carr Rambler all the forum... and not a sniff...

I don't think people realise how good these amps are. My revelation came when I sold my middle of the road amps,a few pedals and bought one of these beauties...

GLWS

Strange days indeed.. most peculiar Mamma...
    I suspect collection-only may be a factor?

If I ever get rid of my Hiwatt I'll probably be the first to come calling :P

GLWTS! ;)

Wazmeister;312208" said:

I don't think people realise how good these amps are. My revelation came when I sold my middle of the road amps,a few pedals and bought one of these beauties...

GLWS

Yep, it doesn't help. Couriers are shit though!

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2716
    edited August 2014
    Wazmeister;312208" said:

GLWS

True.  I'm swithering about a new amp, researching the options etc.  While part of me is saying hold off until I start gigging (hopefully soon) and give some of the amps I've already got a chance, the right amp at the right price could easily turn into an impulse buy.  Some of the amps on my short-list have turned up here recently but they have all been collection only and nowhere near where I live.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    edited August 2014
    Blueingreen;312546" said:
    Moe_Zambeek said:

Wazmeister;312208" said:You know, it's crazy times....

GLWS

True.  I'm swithering about a new amp, researching the options etc.  While part of me is saying hold off until I start gigging (hopefully soon) and give some of the amps I've already got a chance, the right amp at the right price could easily turn into an impulse buy.  Some of the amps on my short-list have turned up here recently but they have all been collection only and nowhere near where I live.
    Move house then!

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10103
    Wazmeister;312208" said:

GLWS

Can I be honest ? It's well worth travelling some distance to get a really good piece of equipment. I visit Coda and Peach, and they are often (in real terms) a 3.5 hour journey for me - hence 7 hour return. 

BUT, for something that I love and give me so much pleasure, it's a no brainer.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2716
    I'd have a much longer round trip than that.  Plus I doubt I have anything like as intense an interest in the fine distinctions between various high-end amps. I'm really just looking for a replacement for my much-loved but now too heavy MusicMan 65. 
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    Wazmeister;312718" said:

Can I be honest ? It's well worth travelling some distance to get a really good piece of equipment. I visit Coda and Peach, and they are often (in real terms) a 3.5 hour journey for me - hence 7 hour return. 

BUT, for something that I love and give me so much pleasure, it's a no brainer.
    This!

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    interested in 'reasonable' offers?
    TheMarlin;313194" said:
    interested in 'reasonable' offers?
    To be honest I think this is a decent price already. Chuck me a PM with what you have in mind and we can talk, but I'm really looking for £1400.

Cheers.