I miss Randomhandclaps and Frankus

What's Hot
Two funny guys. They were great to have around here. Really brightened up the place.
often you should certainly try to ascertain whether it is required that you caveat something or everything, depending on the substance of the supposed caveatation, so you don't look like a peen.
TACOMA NARROWS BRIDGE DISASTER
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 2266
    edited February 23
    You're not wrong Drewster. I know I always mention it but RHC must still hold the lol record despite being absent for so long. I also miss Skarloey a lot.. he used to really crack me up. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 22751
    So do I.
    Why did RHC leave?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 8423

Not only funny, but I remember RHC saying something really kind to me a few years ago which really raised my spirits during a period when I was feeling down after the death of my mum. That always stuck with me.

Top bloke. 

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3021
    RHC was sound with me too, off topic was more fun in those days. 
    My trading feedback is here 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 20182
    Sassafras said:

Why did RHC leave?
    Drew wanted to "be friends" ...
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • DominicDominic Frets: 8680
    I miss' Lesbian with a gun '
    He wasn't a Lesbian and he didn't have a Gun but I needed that benchmark just to remind myself that even in my maddest moments I was still relatively sane.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 8065
    RHC was a good bloke, shame he left. I don’t miss Frank quite so much, he always wanted to psychoanalyse everything. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    boogieman said:
    RHC was a good bloke, shame he left. I don’t miss Frank quite so much, he always wanted to psychoanalyse everything. 
    Yeah, I got that too. He did it to me not long after I joined and it made me a bit reluctant to interact with him. Very intelligent chap though.

• boogieman said:
    boogieman said:
    Yeah, I got that too. He did it to me not long after I joined and it made me a bit reluctant to interact with him. Very intelligent chap though.

Freud would call that the simulacratic egoid p2p bushman transference technique. 
    often you should certainly try to ascertain whether it is required that you caveat something or everything, depending on the substance of the supposed caveatation, so you don't look like a peen.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 8065
    boogieman said:
    boogieman said:

Freud would call that the simulacratic egoid p2p bushman transference technique. 
    He’s a witch, burn him! 
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 13518
    RHC was to my mind the most hilarious bloke ever to have graced these pages.

Frankus was operating in a different head space to normal people.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 18928
    I miss the madness of Sambostar
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 13518
    Yup.

edited February 24
    axisus said:
    I miss the madness of Sambostar
    For every madman that leaves, another one or three seem to find us.

Yup.
    And some just take a short break, and  re-appear ......

Yup.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 4960
    I miss Drew getting banned every other day, was like a soap opera and you could drop in any day of the week to catch up on the banning.
    How much does it weigh? & Does it play like butter?

You can now read my insane guitar ramblings daily here http://www.gearnews.com

https://www.instagram.com/jefstone/
  • stonevibe said:
    I miss Drew getting banned every other day, was like a soap opera and you could drop in any day of the week to catch up on the banning.
    The cheques have put paid to that! I get to choose who I want to be banned or coolered now, and the mods just jump to it!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Jetsam1Jetsam1 Frets: 237
    From way, way, way back. Gojirosan. He helped me out a bit and was nice and fun.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • BrioBrio Frets: 302
    I was trying to remember who burnt me in effigy back on the Music Radar forum that preceded this one. YouTube video and all.
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Brio said:
    I was trying to remember who burnt me in effigy back on the Music Radar forum that preceded this one. YouTube video and all.
    LOL! Wtf?!
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 5847
    Dominic said:
    I miss' Lesbian with a gun '
    He wasn't a Lesbian and he didn't have a Gun but I needed that benchmark just to remind myself that even in my maddest moments I was still relatively sane.
    He's definitely missed. Dipping into his youtube channel has pretty much got me through lockdown  :)
  • BrioBrio Frets: 302
    edited February 24
    Somebody was having a bad time and had 5 (I think) wax figurines with names on slowly burning and melting. I possibly deserved it. Didn’t know there were 4 others like me too.
    I was an arse to Tom Ross but have since apologised. I also was rude about Goji too and got a fair bit of grief for that. 
    Brio said:
    Somebody was having a bad time and had 5 (I think) wax figurines with names on slowly burning and melting. I possibly deserved it. Didn’t know there were 4 others like me too.
    I was an arse to Tom Ross but have since apologised. I also was rude about Goji too and got a fair bit of grief for that. 

That reminds me, haven't seen @thomasross20 round here for a while.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 22186

Funnily enough, I was thinking the same thing the other day. Hope he’s okay.

Funnily enough, I was thinking the same thing the other day. Hope he’s okay.
    Now I'm thinking it too ...
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 23263
    stonevibe said:
    The cheques have put paid to that! I get to choose who I want to be banned or coolered now, and the mods just jump to it!
    You need to make sure your cheques are big enough... wouldn’t want you to get out-bid with a bigger cheque now...
  • stonevibe said:
    You need to make sure your cheques are big enough... wouldn’t want you to get out-bid with a bigger cheque now...
    Don't make me open up a Patreon.
    stonevibe said:
    Sometimes being a modmin isn't about the money... it's about the satisfaction.....
  • stonevibe said:
    Sometimes being a modmin isn't about the money... it's about the satisfaction.....
    Psychopaths can't feel satisfaction!!
    stonevibe said:
    Neither can modmins...
  • stonevibe said:
    Neither can modmins...
    I'm tired of beating around the bush. Send me your address, I'll swing by wearing a Lixarto facemask and a leotard. I'll turn that frown 360 degrees around.