SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB RTX 3070/3080 long shot I know

Hi all,

I’m after a new graphics card as mines died. Impossible to find any atm, please let me know if you have one going spare.

cheers
Ben
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AornicAornic Frets: 480
    Good luck. I tried for months to get one but they were snatched up so fast.
  • Seems to be loads of 2060s on ebay, as the parasites do their usual trick of capitalising on a fucked up market. Nothing higher than that readily available. 

It's a shit show atm!

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • It is crazy boys! You are right. 

Even the retailers are over pricing them let alone the scalpers on eBay 
  • Would ya get a gtx 1080ti cheapish and flip it when the big lads become available again?!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • @Aidanspaghetti funnily enough i've managed to get a 3070 today. Paid over the odds for it but it was from a proper retailer so im not all that upset!
  • Congrats and enjoy! Im still rocking my 15 6600k and a grx 1080ti. Good enough for whati do :)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • I can’t help you but I did manage to snag a 3070 FE 3 weeks back. So, it’s possible! I followed a discord channel called PartAlert that notifies you when Scan has stock. You have to be seriously fast when you get the notification through though. From clicking the discord link to finishing checkout in under 3 mins.