SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Friedman JJ Jr £1000 posted.

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
edited March 2021 in Amps £
Superb amp from Friedman, featuring 2 channels clean and dirty. Clean channel features a volume and a 3 way bright switch. Only the presence control from the EQ is useable on this channel. 

It definitely has a Vox character to it and starts to drive in the most glorious way around 9:30 ish on the volume with my Les paul.

The drive channel is taken straight from the BE amp. It has 2 voicings, BE and JBE. The JBE mode just adds a bit more punch, gain and aggression. The drive channels both clean up beautifully so it could be ran as a single channel amp if you didn’t need crystal cleans. 3 band EQ, gain, master and presence are all active on the drive channel. 

It has tons of gain with that signature modded Marshall Friedman sound. It sounds bigger than it’s lowly 20 watts would suggest and it’s hellish loud.

Overall the condition is immaculate. It’s spent it’s life in my studio space running through a Suhr reactive load most of the time. It comes in the original box, inc original internal packaging. Also includes the single button footswitch and cable.

The amp features 2 el84’s and 3 12ax7 and is cathode biased.

Only reason for sale is I’ve just picked up a PT20, which I’m preferring for the way I play and the material I play. I only have room for one amp in my restricted space so the JJ Jr has to go.

Price is £1000 posted.

I may be interested in trades / part ex for a nice guitar. A nice Tele would be of interest.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments