SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Menatone Workingmans Blue, Fulldrive 2, Digitech Crossroads, Dunlop volume, Digitech MIDI contro

hasslehamhassleham Frets: 607
Menatone Workingmans Blue

5 knob version, dated inside 13/08/2003

Sounds great when running off a battery but doesn’t seem to like my power supply (lots of noise)

Not sure what it’s worth as I can’t find many for sale/previously sold and unsure about the power supply issue.. I tried it on ebay at £150 but only had a guy in the US asking me to post it and I wasn’t keen. Open to offers!

Digitech Eric Clapton Crossroads overdrive

Fully boxed with all the gubbins apart from the plectrum. Good condition. £100 posted.

Fulltone Fulldrive 2 

Pre mosfet, pre toggle, push/pull comp cut on the volume knob (but not labelled on the actual body). Dated 1997 which i believe makes it a very early one, if that matters! Not sure what it’s worth as there are a lot of different prices about and I haven’t tried selling it on ebay. 

Open to offers but asking £120 posted.

Dunlop GCB-81 High Gain Volume + Boost pedal

Works great, standard volume pedal function but also with a switchable boost for solos etc.

£55 posted

Digitech Control Seven Midi Control Pedal, No power supply

£30 posted

Photos coming shortly

Would prefer bank transfer payment as i'm trying to boycott Paypal as often as I can! Plenty of references on here etc.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments