SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS sonuus wahoo

midiglitchmidiglitch Frets: 172
edited January 2015 in FX £
Hi folks,
Decided it's time to part ways with my sonuus wahoo.

An incredible pedal which in essence is two analogue oscillators which can be individually programmed and driven by the footpedal, an LFO (a number of wave forms available), pitch tracking or envelope tracking.  that gives incredible scope for soundshaping, as you can imagine.  The signal path is kept entirely analogue (the oscillators can for example be overdriven internally, and this sounds really nice) but is controlled digitally, which is pretty smart.

I can't do the pedal justice, so here's the link to the sonuus site:

It is in 'as new' condition.  Literally impeccable in looks, sounds and operation.  Comes with the original box and manual which is in good condition.  I have owned this from new - purchased direct from sonuus and have the original receipt to prove it.

I have toyed with it a number of times and though i've been impressed (blown away more like) with its capabilities it is not for me.  You're looking at a guy who is selling his flashback x4 because he "doesn't do" presets!  I'm pretty open about that now.  I know it sounds pathetic, but whatever...that's just me. 

£110 delivered.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• midiglitchmidiglitch Frets: 172
    Bump.
    I know this is an unusual pedal and therefore not of interest to everybody, and that's fine...

But equally, if I've priced it wrong just let me know :)
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Bump.
    I know this is an unusual pedal and therefore not of interest to everybody, and that's fine...

But equally, if I've priced it wrong just let me know :)
    nopes, solid price!  I was really tempted for a while but can't justify.  They are 255 on thomann too, so good price!

(if it matters to anyone, Sonuus is part of Peterson, if you want to trust the brand)
    Thanks for that mate, that is good to know.

I shall pop it on ebay shortly.  If any folks from here want it just get in touch - be happy to discount it to sell outside of ebay and avoid their fees.
  • PFAllen2PFAllen2 Frets: 245
    Would you be interested in any trades?
    Click here for my Trading Feedback
    Yes, possibly.
    Carbon copy delay or a volume pedal.  Nothing else though.

Thanks
  • PFAllen2PFAllen2 Frets: 245
    Hi
    Don't have a Carbon Copy, have a Nova Delay or an Ibanez PDM-1 delay available.

I do have a Boss FV-500L available as well.

Thanks 
    Click here for my Trading Feedback
    Hi mate, would have gone for the boss but I need the 500H - the high impedance model.

Cheers anyway.
    Barrump
  • Bump and massive price drop... £110. Delivered.
  • Bump