How My Body Works series of books

What's Hot

Looks like they don't make these anymore?? Was looking to get a set for the nipper, but 2nd hand they're mega buxxxx !!!

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18812
     Looks like the invasion of the Stimpy heads.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Used to be loads of good books like this, I remember my dear ole Mum got us some very good ones when we were young (1970's, cough). Started me off well as a nipper towards critical thinking and the scientific method. Can't imagine why similar publications don't exist nowadays?
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • steveledzepsteveledzep Frets: 1174
    Dorling Kindersley do similar educational books.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12363
    The Bible will tell her all she needs to know about this stuff.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493
    A New Life Begins

By Cirrus

Cirrus was so horny. Even though he was regularly getting his end away, what he really wanted was to get his end away some more. So he did.

"There could be no consequences to this act, which feels fantastic", he thought as he rolled over to wipe the rivers of orgasm tears off his pasty cheeks.

But he was wrong.

Three weeks later, his wife noticed that she didn't feel terrible like usual.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Dorling Kindersley do similar educational books.
    Never seen the books in the original post but yeah, we had quite a lot of DK books back in the day. Quality stuff.
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    Penfold! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Cirrus said:
    A New Life Begins

By Cirrus

Cirrus was so horny. Even though he was regularly getting his end away, what he really wanted was to get his end away some more. So he did.

"There could be no consequences to this act, which feels fantastic", he thought as he rolled over to wipe the rivers of orgasm tears off his pasty cheeks.

But he was wrong.

Three weeks later, his wife noticed that she didn't feel terrible like usual.

Bye!

• Cinematic Minge Egg Disaster

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • westfordwestford Frets: 581
    Someone bought this book for my brother when my mum was pregnant with me. It is quite something.

https://art-sheep.com/how-a-baby-is-made-is-the-most-traumatizing-childrens-book-in-the-world/
  • westford said:
    Someone bought this book for my brother when my mum was pregnant with me. It is quite something.

https://art-sheep.com/how-a-baby-is-made-is-the-most-traumatizing-childrens-book-in-the-world/

Truth.

Bye!

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    westford said:

Ha ha! That pic of the baby being born! 
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11306
    There needs to be a series of books for the older person - Your Body, And Why It's Fucked. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493
    I remember when I was a kid these was a program on the BBC that was basically the documentary of an old man dying of old age at home. It was the most bleak thing I ever watched it started like "This is Alan. He's 92 years old. He's had a long and happy life, and today he is going to die."
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4180
    Penfold! 
    Exactly what I thought and the Corona fizzical bubbles top left 
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12363
    I think that was The Human Body TV series from birth to death, brilliant, i actually have it all on DVD
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4139
    We got our kids a really funny book called Mummy Laid an Egg. Which they'd get my poor MiL to read them as a bedtime story when she was babysitting occasionally.