SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD MARSHALL JMP 50w HEAD 1973

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Wow can’t believe this one hasn’t sold yet, have a bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 110
    Wow can’t believe this one hasn’t sold yet, have a bump 
    thanks - I think it's a combo of holiday time and pandemic uncertainty - plus all the spare cash everyone seems to have had last year has gone!
    They are both fantastic amps and I'm in no rush to cash in - the new owner will be getting a solid buy.
    Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 166
    FYI I may have a cab that matches that head. I don't need to buy a head but I'd sell the cab if you find the right buyer! I need to get to my storage unit and see what speakers are in it!
    I guess you are talking about the Fender?
    Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
    Yes, that's it, sorry, I should have been specific. I'll be down my storage unit in the next couple of days to check it out. There's one there that may be 2x12 or 1x15 I'm not sure, but it is the same year.
    Guess what! It appears to be a 1x12 Tone Ring model. Rare, even back then. I can send pics if you want, it would make a great set with your amp! Same tolex, grille cloth and logo. A perfect match. Has the tilt legs, the handle is missing though!
    send pics pls
  • Did the cab with the Marshall sell separately?
    no - I have it
    bump - price reduced
    bump for the laid back cocktail drinking weekend brunch crowd......
  • SOLD THE BASSMAN!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SOLD THE JMP