SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2 Big Old Mixing Desks FT - Soundcraft DC-2000 and Yamaha DMC1000

HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8040
edited July 2014 in Misc £
Anyone fancy two "project" desks to play with?

Yamaha DMC1000:

This was last powered up a few months ago - booted up OK, flying faders did their thing (few a bit sluggish), more than that, I don't know. Loads of documentation, software etc with it. Consider as "untested". Missing a few screws from the top panel (the strip which covers this is missing in the pics is with the desk - just not in the photos).

Info here

Second is a Soundcraft DC-2000:

Here it is arriving in my car. Complete with manual/software, enormous PSU, stand, meter bridge and huge PSU cable. Have never attempted to power it up. Missing a few screws here and there. The seller told me that the last time he powered it up, it booted up OK, although I cannot confirm this. Again, consider "untested".

Info here

I have no idea of value, but if anyone fancies a challenge, drop me a line - happy to trade for anything guitar-related.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments