SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Nearly Everything I own

What's Hot
TheLukeTheLuke Frets: 6
edited November 2014 in FX £
Robert Keeley Four Knob Compressor £140 delivered
"The award winning industry standard for stomp box compression.
Hand built in the USA. Winner of the Editor’s Pick Award from Guitar Player’s Magazine and Reader’s Choice for Stomp Box."

Robert Keeley Katana Clean Boost £110 delivered
The best clean boost I have ever used. It has two modes
1. With the speed knob Pushed In, think of it as a volume control that goes to 20
2. With the speed knob Pulled Out, it’s a cutting boost with a bit of gain. Not quite an overdrive, just overdriven tube grit and edge to your tone
So good John Mayer has 2 on his board.

Robert Keeley Red Dirt Overdrive £95 delivered
This over drive pedal combines the great sounds found within Keeley's original “Mod Plus” and “Baked” modified Tube Screamer pedals with added refinements. Basically one hell of a great sounding and versatile tubescreamer

MXR Custom Shop '76 Vintage Dyna Comp £90 posted
This is the proper handwired script reissue Dynacomp and sounds fantastic. No DC input or LED, but who needs those when the compressor sounds this good.

Everything includes delivery and I would prefer PayPal gift. More pictures of each pedal can be found here https://flic.kr/s/aHsjvpWJwB
As I put on my Suhr FS thread in Amps, I am having a massive clear out over the next month or so because I am moving overseas. Here is a list of everything that needs to be sold

I have a few projects to finish, so will be hanging onto some items a little longer than others, and I still need to check prices for some items, but get in touch if you see anything you like! Deals for multiple purchases ;)

Fishman Aura Spectrum DI SOLD
Strymon Flint SOLD
Strymon Favourite Switch SOLD
Line 6 M5 SOLD
Trailer Trash Pro Series Pedalboard 28" x 16" SOLD
Boss FV-500L SOLD
Strymon El Capistan (Version 2) £SOLD
TheGigRig HumDinger £SOLD
Line 6 EX-1 Expression Pedal £SOLD
Stagg GDC-6 6 Guitar Rack / Stand £SOLD
Robert Keeley True Bypass Looper £SOLD
Palmer PDI-03 £SOLD