Mean Tweets

What's Hot
The Margot Robbie one got me LOLling!  =)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    edited April 2021
    Hmmnn ... I don't really find that stuff funny. The world is full of c***** who now have a permanent and anonymous soap box to stand on and spew hurtful bile. I wish Karma on all these people.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • randellarandella Frets: 4168
    Came for the Van Halen pun, left disappointed. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14427
    Down these mean tweets, a man must go. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    I despair of humanity -
    and Twitter.
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1831
    I think more like average tweets
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    Fair play to the ‘victims’ for a bit of self-depreciation in standing there and reading them out, but I think it’s a shame that any publicity is given to the nasty little trolls that throw these insults from the safety of their keyboards.
    Call me Dave.
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    edited April 2021
    A well crafted imaginative and disproportionately obtuse insult can be funny from a purely comedic perspective. 

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7136
    A well crafted imaginative and disproportionately obtuse insult can be funny from a purely comedic perspective. 

Agree with this, I'd say a lot of what made Blackadder and Fawlty Towers funny was exactly that type of comedy (Basil and Blackadder insulting everyone else basically)

Margot Robbie is stunning on a purely unrelated note btw.
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025

Yes, I definitely agree with this.
    Call me Dave.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290

I agree, but those ones weren't.
    They were just unimaginative, crass and irrelevant.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    I'm assuming they don't read out the rape threats on chat shows. Twitter is a weird place. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    I'm assuming they don't read out the rape threats on chat shows. Twitter is a weird place. 
    I have a Twitter account, I have 1 follower (that's less that Jesus) and don't get any insults or rape threats, or praise either. I have tried to "get into" using Twitter but don't really get it so just leave the account to stagnate like some poor phishing attempt to try and lure in someone I can call a friend. My one follower is some random business that must have followed me by via an algorithm.

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    I have a Twitter account, I have 1 follower (that's less that Jesus) and don't get any insults or rape threats, or praise either. I have tried to "get into" using Twitter but don't really get it so just leave the account to stagnate like some poor phishing attempt to try and lure in someone I can call a friend. My one follower is some random business that must have followed me by via an algorithm.
    I never post anything on my own account. I browse a bit and occasionally respond to others. You don’t have to look far for all sorts of horrible posts and there is an element that is deeply unpleasant. So, unsurprisingly, they’ve just picked the daft ones for this kind of show. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14427
    I have a Twitter account … My one follower is some random business that must have followed me by via an algorithm.
    That "follower" is probably fake. 

On SoundCloud, my infrequent music file uploads often result in a message from some imaginary "Internet radio station" somewhere far, far away. They claim to like one of my recordings, then, offer to put my music on heavy rotation FOR A FEE. :frown: 

If I reply at all, it is to invite them to rotate on a middle finger. :grin: 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • gordijigordiji Frets: 783
    axisus said:
    Hmmnn ... I don't really find that stuff funny. The world is full of c***** who now have a permanent and anonymous soap box to stand on and spew hurtful bile. I wish Karma on all these people.

Wishing ill on others will earn you bad Karma :)
  • I'll get a round to buying a 'real' guitar one day.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11754

Margot Robbie is stunning on a purely unrelated note btw.
    Agreed

You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4095
    I lolled at most of those. :lol: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom