Some folk are very strange!

What's Hot
VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4726
edited April 2021 in Off Topic
Talking on a forum about an MFX unit (as you do) and was researching to see what others views were on the MFX (as you do) on Google. Saw that the guy I'd been speaking with (very friendly, amicable) had made observations on another forum that seemed to back up my concerns on a bit of the unit. Mentioned this - and then got a PM saying it was creepy mentioning something he'd said on another board, and that I was a stalker and am on his ignore list! o  Sent him a PM saying there had clearly been some kind of misunderstanding-but I'm on the ignore list, so what can you do!  =)

With all the folk that have referred to my posts on various forums eg Valvetronix.net that I ran, the Vox forum that I moderated on, Line 6, Gear Page, You-tube and loads of other boards over the years, I had no idea I was being so massively stalked by so many people!  Wish I'd have known!  :)

As they say up north 'There's nought so queer as folk'.   :s
I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• martmart Frets: 5205
    Voxman said:
    .  Sent him a PM saying there had clearly been some kind of misunderstanding-but I'm on the ignore list, so what can you do! 
    Track him down on some other forum and message him there, also look him up on social media, and dig around to get his mobile number or home address and drop by and visit - it's best to try all avenues and cover all bases - I'm sure he'd be only too glad to hear from you.
    12reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7788
    mart said:
    Voxman said:
    .  Sent him a PM saying there had clearly been some kind of misunderstanding-but I'm on the ignore list, so what can you do! 
    Track him down on some other forum and message him there, also look him up on social media, and dig around to get his mobile number or home address and drop by and visit - it's best to try all avenues and cover all bases - I'm sure he'd be only too glad to hear from you.
    Too much work, just skip straight to dick pic.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22226
    edited April 2021
    age/sex/analog or digital/location?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16136
    Get stocked up with some Fava Beans and a good Chianti
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4726
    Dominic said:
    Get stocked up with some Fava Beans and a good Chianti
    Excellent suggestion!  ;)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4726
    mart said:
    Voxman said:
    rotflmaorotflmaorotflmao