SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS or FT Lowden FM35 Cocobolo and Sitka

What's Hot
I purchased this beautiful Lowden early this year with the idea that I would play a lot more acoustic to try to get me out of a ‘boring electric blues’ funk. Unfortunately work has meant that I’m playing far less guitar in general and when I do pick one up it’s always an electric. The FM model is slightly less deep than the usual F (which is very deep indeed) and has a very slightly slimmer neck profile and nut. It plays more like a Martin or a Gibson but still has that characteristic Lowden rich tone. IMO it is one of the best acoustics available today.

Its in unplaced condition and doesn’t have a single minuscule mark on it. The Cocobolo is one of the nicest sets I’ve seen, as is the spruce. Cocobolo pairs better with Sitka unless you will only ever be flat picking, and George intended this model to be one of the most versatile, therefore it isn’t usually offered with Adirondack. 

I’m looking for £3700 but will also entertain trades or part trades of electrics. I happen to need some new photographic lighting equipment for work, so could also look at trades for Strobes or studio gear (long shot I know).

Collection or meeting in the middle would work well, alternatively I can post at cost.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WarblingtonWarblington Frets: 109
    Stunning looking guitar.GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pjfpjf Frets: 331
    Beautiful cocobolo set, wow. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8731
    Thread closed. The seller has been banned for creating a second username after his first username was tarnished by misrepresenting the guitar he was selling.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.