SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Donner Delay & Mosky Golden Horse SOLD

AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
edited May 2021 in FX £
Afraid I'm not a member of an image hosting site so you'll have to take my good word on this -
Donner Yellow Fall Delay- mini pedal. Analogue delay style. Solid. Well built. I purchased it new about 3 months ago. £15
Mosky Golden Horse (or Muslady as it says, but it's the same thing.) £20 - Mini Klon style pedal. Only bought this new about a month ago.
Both pedals in excellent conditon. From a pet and covid free house.
Needs must and all that.
Usual procedure - PPG.
Grab yourself a couple of bargains! If someone wants both I'll knock a fiver off.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dilbertdilbert Frets: 203
    @AlexC, I'm not buying this one from you as well, but I'm still enjoying the last one =) 

• AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    dilbert said:
    @AlexC, I'm not buying this one from you as well, but I'm still enjoying the last one =) 

Ha! People will think I've got a warehouse full of these things here. *taps nose. winks*
    Golden Horse now SOLD
  • Thanks for the Golden Horse, Alex! Having fun with it already :)   Top Seller!
    Both pedals now sold.