SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now traded: Gibson ES-275 Baroque Gold

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Bump with some price drops.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    Just to add a word of recommendation for the Bilt. Having had the chance to make a row on it, I can honestly say that it’s a fine guitar. I have another thinline that is also wonderful (a Fano) and am trying, not entirely successfully, to cut down, or I would have had this. I think it looks fantastic, it’s light, resonant and a joy to play. Something of a bargain at that price, I think, given it’s quality and playability.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Boss DD200 sold.

And thanks @DB1 - it is indeed a lovely thing.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    All pedals now sold.
    edited July 2021
    All withdrawn on here. Available on Ebay if interested. 
    CS Tele, ES275 (with price drop), Gretsch Anni and Bilt all back up for sale.
    edited July 2021
    I'm surprised that these have been for sale for so long. It's a lovely set of guitars. The ES-275 is really keenly priced - I'd expect crazy flipper fingers to be all over it on eBay. The Gretsch similarly - if it's still about when I'm next doing missionary work in North Yorkshire in a couple of weeks, I'll take that away with me. It would be my last attempt at getting on with a 6 series Gretsch - and there have been about 15 other attempts - but priced like that, it's no gamble. 
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2695
    The Es-275 really is all sorts of cool
    Thanks @DB1 and @danishbacon ;

All priced very reasonably but still here!
  • DB1 said:
    when I'm next doing missionary work in North Yorkshire
    Cheeky sod! :-p

free bump, couldn’t just let that pass. Can always tell us Yorkshire folk but can’t tell us much.
    I wondered if that would get picked up. =)

One of my favourite counties as it happens.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
    If I hadn't just bought a new Gretsch... I'd be in for the ES-275 and banging a bigsby on it!

edited July 2021
    Just spotted by a fellow FBer, the lovely Gregory Hilden had this CS Tele for sale a while ago. Link here for some great pics and wonderful playing as always...

https://www.gregsguitars.de/en/product/7593/2009_Fender_Telecaster_Custom_Shop_1960_Telecaster_Relic_Bigsby_Model.html
    Bilt sold.
    Bump for the Tele, Gretsch and Gibson. 
    Price drop on the Tele to £2,200.
    Grestch now sold for more on Ebay, as inevitably seems to be the way these days.

Tele and Gibson still available. 
    Tele Floor Traveller now received..

edited July 2021
    Tele sold (on Ebay).

ES-275 still available - price dropped to a ridiculous £1,900. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CFHCFH Frets: 456
    Hattigol said:
    Tele sold (on Ebay).

ES-275 still available - price dropped to a ridiculous £1,900. 
    This looks really cool, have a free bump!

Also, Stephen is an absolute hero to deal with and really knows his gear. I've no doubt this is a killer guitar :) 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom