SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S Fender Eric Johnston Stratocaster (part 2)

What's Hot
I have decided to part with my beautiful 2 tone sunburst maple necked EJ Strat,  its in fantastic condition complete with all case candy and original case.   I am looking £1300 for the guitar, postage can be arranged on request.   I have a selection of pictures which can be sent on request and any questions will be answered promptly and truthfully.   I am just not a Fender guy.

On a side note I cannot get the pix to transfer to FB, not sure why it has been made so complicated to navigate on iOS. 

Hopefully this will get past the big bad classified's sheriff lol   It's amazing how most people on forums are really helpful but some folks........, is there a competition for jobs worth of the year?   
Be careful out there.....
7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• By 'big bad classified sheriff' you mean the unpaid moderator who politely told you the forum rules, and removed your ad because it was literally just saying 'I've got a guitar for sale on Gumtree, but I'm not going to tell you which one'? 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 17reaction image Wisdom
  • Thats the one ok, i would have corrected the ad if he had just asked me too.   
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
    Create an imgur account, load up pics onto a post on there and then link into your ad. For even more points just embed the image - hitting space after the image url - and badda bing 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks Fifty9 really appreciate that I will try again later, I have been using my phone and it will not work for me, i am bit of a nightmare with tech tbh    
  • Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
    Can do what I suggested on iOS without issue
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks again I will get a look later, I have had a few PMs re the guitar and have emailed pix, but it is nice if you can view on site.   Thanks again you are a gentleman.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8704
    edited April 2021
    Advice to Classified users: post a detailed description of what you’re selling. Eg. How long you’ve had it. Where you bought it. How you’ve used it. What condition it’s in. Why you’re selling it.

Posting pictures of the items you want to sell http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/54241/posting-pics-vids-soundclips-how-to
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Hi Roland, I see you are using the title I bestowed upon you lol and obviously have a sense of humour.  Not on the forum long, genuinely having difficulties with the pix as a lot of others seem to as well.   I will get another try over the next couple of days when work allows.  
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2695
    Stunning neck on that
  • glitterjetglitterjet Frets: 69
    Now with pix, matt thanks Kevin  =)
    Many thanks Kevin 
  • loveagood69loveagood69 Frets: 123
    @glitterjet For what it's worth, i thought you were treated a little rudely myself. This forum is operates like windows 98 and it's a bit of minefield to get your head around if you're not used to it. Working for free doesn't mean you need to be sarky with people needing a little help. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks for that, it's one reason I tend to stay off forums, can't see the need not to be pleasant.  We are all supposed to be here for the love of guitars.   Have a great night.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7128
    Thanks for that, it's one reason I tend to stay off forums, can't see the need not to be pleasant.  We are all supposed to be here for the love of guitars.   Have a great night.
    You seem a decent bloke Glitterjet but many just use this place as a platform to sell gear (says the guy always selling gear) , making the effort to put together a proper ad is important but its obvious to me you arent a lazy sod, just someone who hasnt worked out the finer details yet. I'm sure the mods recognise that now - please don't let it fester , stick around :-)

PS lovely guitar and if I hadnt just bought MikeS's 70s reissue Strat I would have this off you
    Thanks for that DrCornelius, i'm just a guitar lover at heart.  We all love to sell and trade a bit and I have meet some amazing people through my love of guitars.  Have a good night.   Love 70's Strats, a good buy
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4788
    edited May 2021
    @glitterjet For what it's worth, i thought you were treated a little rudely myself. This forum is operates like windows 98 and it's a bit of minefield to get your head around if you're not used to it. Working for free doesn't mean you need to be sarky with people needing a little help. 
    I disagree tbh, the rules are easy enough to find and understand, and the forum isn't like Windows 98 really, it's a Vanilla based forum and this is how they are. 

Anyways, lovely guitar and good luck with the sale OP, have a pic:

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • loveagood69loveagood69 Frets: 123
    Boromedic said:
    I disagree tbh, the rules are easy enough to find and understand, and the forum isn't like Windows 98 really, it's a Vanilla based forum and this is how they are. 

Anyways, lovely guitar and good luck with the sale OP, have a pic:

Yeah i'll take that back, it's definitely more like Windows NT 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9533
    Disagree 100% with this statement. But this thread maybe isnt the place to raise it...

To the Op, GLWTS 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3902
    Take it to the mods via PM if you're not happy.