SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Sold

CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4389
edited December 2015 in Misc £

I am selling my Technics 1210 Mk2 turntables.

I have owned them since new, purchased around 1995-96 (can't remember exactly). Both are in decent condition and in working order.

There is a crack in one of the dust covers but it doesn't affect the function - it still keeps the dust off! They are currently fitted with Shure M44-7 loaded headshells. Both in perfect working order.

I'll upload some pictures when I get home. My company seem to have blocked Photobucket, which is nice.

I also have a Rane TTM56 mixer (not the TTM56S updated version). All the faders are magnetic so they will never wear out - no crackles etc. ever! x-fader and up-faders have curve controls and hamster switches. Manual and original power supply included.

If anyone has any questions let me know.

Now £500 for the lot.

Rane TTM56 mixer £75

Collection only, cash on collection. No offers.

I live in Surrey (Walton on Thames).

Cheers... Chris

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4389
    Forgot I hade this on here. Bump. Pics on this thread http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/468431/#Comment_468431

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• I'm still tempted by this ... just don't have the space. 

:(

Space shmace. It's over rated. Cluttered is the new thing. You know you want them! ;)

Bump

Bump

Bump.

Price drop...

Mixer and the decks together, have the lot for £500. No offers.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Technics now sold, but the mixer is still available. I've updated the original post with the price for the mixer only.

• PM sent about mixer

robwright said:
    PM sent about mixer

Replied mate