NPD: Jaffa Cake Overdriver - Hachigatsu Audio Innovation

Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
Took a punt on an interesting looking pedal from a new builder on eBay Hachigatsu Audio Innovation. The point to point units said it was capable of all things from natural amp od to tonebender fuzzy goodness. For £60 I though what the heck...give it a go. The circuit isn't as refined as other point to point builders yet, but it does the job!

Well it was delivered pretty much next day, and I just had 20 mins or so plugged into my JCM800 Studio with a V30 loaded 1x12 cab.

Happy to report it sounds awesome, does everything it said on the tin, and stacked beautifully before my Golden Eagle Klone set for gain not boost, and I also tried it after a Muff type pedal and it elevated that to new heights too.

Think it could be one of the better OD pedals I've got and a snip at £60. 

There's a few builders following in Reeves electro's footsteps doing point to point pedals for a decent price. Elephant pedals seem pretty decent. I have a Fuzz and Treble booster from them, but that circuit is before he went full on point to point and most of the circuits are still on a breadboard.

Link to seller if anyone fancies trying one here

I am in no way affiliated with them, just happy with my purchase.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments