SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Dimarzio Area T Hot

Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 193
I know this is probably a long shot but does anyone have one that they want to sell.. 
I'm buying a telecaster and while I might get the SD quaterpounder I have my heart set on the dimarzio which is not available anywhere as I use to have that pickup in an old telecaster from a few years ago and loved the sound and no hum. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 830
    Please do bear in mind that if you have a ferrous (i.e. magnetic) bridge plate, the hum-cancellation on the DiMarzio bridge pickup is significantly compromised.
  • Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 193
    jaymenon said:
    Please do bear in mind that if you have a ferrous (i.e. magnetic) bridge plate, the hum-cancellation on the DiMarzio bridge pickup is significantly compromised.
    Never had an issue in the last mex tele I bought and put one in so can only assume it should be OK for the new player series