SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens, Hood, soft case, software, caps PERFECT

eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 110
Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens

Fully working and in great condition - perfect condition

There are no accumulations of dust in the usual places such as around the focus switch, the filter threads or the mount.

All photographs in this listing are of the actual lens for sale.

The lens stops down accurately at all f settings and the focus is accurate. Pin sharp focusing
Everything is solid with no rattles or play. Rubber grips are in good condition and solid. All glass is scratch, scuff and fungus free with no defects or marks in the coating.

The lens comes with front and rear caps, original lens pouch, hood, CD and box.  Now discontinued by Canon as they stop production of a lot of EF lenses.

£900.  Located Manchester

Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 110
    still available and still mint!
    Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
    weekend bump