SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***SOLD***: G&L M-2000 GTS TB

What's Hot
UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12907
edited January 2022 in Basses £
***SOLD***

Don't really want to sell this but I've finally accepted that when I think "bass" I think "passive Fender" and I can't justify keeping this one, as good as it is. Bought brand new by me circa 2014. I believe that the Tribute M-2000 has been discontinued by G&L and from what I can see this finish was one of the harder to find ones.  £450 £350 seems a sensible starting point given the cost when new, as well as the silly priced ones I've seen elsewhere. 

G&L M-2000 Tribute GTS TB - bit of a mouthfull, but essentially its a Tribute M-2000, in a lovely translucent black finish (a nightmare to photograph ), with top-binding as well as a lovely carved/shaped top a bit like you get on Fender aerodyne models. Black headstock. 

The electronics are seriously powerful - an active preamp (unlike the L2000 there is no passive mode), with volume, pan, and 3-band boost/cut EQ with centre detents. Two humbucking MFD pickups. There's a lot of sounds in here but the controls are very simple to understand. 34" bolt-on neck. 

Neck is really nice, smaller than the baseball bat you get on the L2000. Currently strung with some fender roundwounds that have hardly been played. 

I would really rather not post this, so collection from Burntisland, Fife - or can potentially meet in/around the West End of Edinburgh during the week. If you really want it and you're not local then I might be able to find a box and arrange a courier at cost. Hit me up if you're interested. 

Complete photo gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/Qnaj9kd

(I really don't "want" trades - but would potentially be interested in something jazz / jaguar flavoured with either 4 or 5 strings, part-ex against some Smallsound/Bigsound pedals - TAFM or F*ck overdrive, or maybe a micro/mini bass amp head)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments