SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - CLASSIC 60S JAGUAR LACQUER

SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1560
edited May 2021 in Guitars £

I purchased this 2014 Classic 60s Lacquer Jaguar a little while ago from @thermionic (who was great to deal with - super-helpful !) in the hope it would fulfill a dream. Well it did, but then it didn't, so I am reluctantly letting it go (also factoring in a house move and scaling down).

It is a simply wonderful guitar, and in really nice condition. It sounds great - the AV '65 pickups are pure and lush (I particularly like the neck pickup) and the balance and feel is very playable. Unfortunately for me, my attempt to get to grips with a 7.25 radius and slightly smaller frets just isn't happening - hence the sale.

Rhys has kept the guitar in great condition (and done things like Loctite the bridge, oiled the fretboard and put new 11s on) - there is a marginal bit of swirl on the Fiesta Red, and one tiny lacquer repair (sensitively done) but no nasty scratches or dings -  it just feels nicely played in and ready for a new dedicated owner. The frets are in fine shape, and the neck is clean and free of any marks. The pickguard has been custom made by Jack's Instrument Services (tiny bit of lift round the bridge), and the original white and a mint are also included. The case is in good nick - couple of marks, but nothing of concern.

So if you are looking for one of these, I would say this is a fine example. It just feels like....luxury ! I have taken some new shots, as below, though PM me if you would like a couple more. Not looking to profit on this, so happy to sell for -

£725 - buyer collect (North London) or PPG plus shipping. I will be placing on ebay as well (I got a FVF deal, so need to get in today) but would much rather keep this in-forum-in-house. 

Thanks for reading - Jem

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom