SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! Price drop FS: Yamaha 611vfm in Tobacco sunburst.

zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
Yep, I’m doing the unthinkable and selling it. I have a turbo charged chop to build so need the spondoolies.

Yamaha 611vfm in Tobacco sunburst. In great condition, well looked after as is all my stuff.

£475 + postage - £450 - £430 - £400 SOLD!

Tomorrow will be a good day.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    Bump for a price drop
    Bump for a price drop.
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4924
    edited June 2021
    I have the same in Translucent black. That's a heck of a lot of very well made and great sounding guitar that punches WAY above its weight! 

Graphite nut, great neck  Wilkinson trem, Seymour Duncan pickups, push pull for 5 tones, Grover tuners (mine has locking Grovers...look slightly different to these so therefore not sure if these are locking too?).  

That's a pretty darned good price guys! 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    Bump for a price drop.
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    I tell this story every time I see one pop up, but I took a break from electric guitar years ago, & eventually found myself having sold every guitar except one - a 611 HFM. It had outlasted guitars of much higher expense simply because it was the best of the bunch. I did sell it eventually, however.

A few years later when I got back into electric guitar, I bought another 611... Absolutely loved it yet again.

They're superb guitars.