Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot
1919293949597»

Comments

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3667
    First gig tonight for my side project.  A chance to do some older material (50's and 60's) with a singer guitarist + backing tracks.  Not only do I get to do a Shadows number for the first time but I'll also be singing lead on about a third of the set - your thoughts should go out to the audience.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2293
    Taking my Gretsch tonight to play some rock’n’roll through my new amp*, 9pm onwards at the George & Dragon, Batheaston.

*No NAD post yet, how remiss of me!
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4563
    Tomorrow afternoon (Sunday) - finally doing our debut gig with our new singer and drummer.  The Six Bells at Burghfield, with our friends Electric Music Club.  2 pm kickoff.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1281
    edited May 10
    Gun Money at Nottingham Yacht Club, Cranfleet Lock, Long Eaton tonight from 8:30pm…..going to be warm!!!
  • davrosdavros Frets: 1351
    Dr Cornelius at the Hop Pole in Bromsgrove from 9pm, will be hoping my thumb stitches last the gig and the air con is on.
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 870
    Freestone playing the Milton arms Barn tonight supporting Mad daddy and Atomic suplex…70’s garage rock ‘n roll
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2293
    The Hot Fuzz ‘anthems band’ at the Cricketers, Emsworth (near Pompey).
  • BenSirAmosBenSirAmos Frets: 412
    The Surgeonaires are playing a one-hour set from 4 o'clock this afternoon at the Duke of York Hanwell W7 3SP as part of their "off-hootie" event . But if you don't like us there are a whole load of other bands to watch in different venues as part of the Hanwell Hootie. A lot of competition for us - but bring it on.