SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WANTED - Heritage Eagle Classic sunburst or similar Archtop.

mjbanksmjbanks Frets: 0
edited May 2021 in Guitars £
Hi All, 

Please let me know if you are thinking of selling your Heritage Archtop.

Preferably an Eagle Classic although I would also consider a 550, 575 or 576. No blondes please, I'm looking for a sunburst with a mounted humbucker/s. 

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You might get more response if you move this ad to the guitar section (not the amp section). Click on the cog symbol to move the ad.
  • mjbanksmjbanks Frets: 0
    Oh, thank you! It's my first day on here!
  • mjbanks said:
    Oh, thank you! It's my first day on here!
    No worries.
    Welcome aboard... and good luck with your quest.
    Thanks very much. 
  • richhrichh Frets: 453
    I think there are at least a couple on the forum for sale, if you do a search, not sure if there are any sunburst finish ones though.  A couple of one's in blonde / natural finish are:

FS/FT Heritage Golden Eagle Archtop 1991 £2600 Trades added - Guitars £ Discussions on theFretBoard

FS Heritage Eagle Classic Solid Carved Archtop (Gibson L5) 1999 w/ Hardcase - Guitars £ Discussions on theFretBoard

Not a Heritage (and not so expensive) but I have an early 70's sunburst Yamaha archtop guitar I'm no longer using if you're interested, twin humbuckers.

Heritages do come up for sale in the UK, but are far less common than Gibson archtops, as I'm sure you know.

Good luck!
    Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions - I have just pushed the button on an Eagle Classic on Reverb that was being sold stateside. Looks gorgeous, I just hope it doesn't take long to get here!
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
    @mjbanks will you let us know when it arrives?  I’d be interested to know how long it takes, which courier and whether there were any issues.  Much appreciated.
    For sure, I'm dealing with a shop with excellent reviews (specifically shipping reviews) which should hopefully take a lot of the risk out of it. The owner was very fair pricing wise and agreed to take the cost of UPS shipping off of the original price. It's fully insured and should be with me on June 1st so the chances of issues are as minimal as they can be. Fingers crossed. 
    thebreeze said:
    @mjbanks will you let us know when it arrives?  I’d be interested to know how long it takes, which courier and whether there were any issues.  Much appreciated.
    Hi Mate, excuse the slow follow, It's been a crazy busy few weeks since I was last on here. Guitar arrived with no issues whatsoever. UPS delivered in the designated time (circa five days). Had the guitar set up and some work done to shave the bridge to give me room for adjustment but it still played well out of the box. 
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 539
    Awesome guitar - any photos? 
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
    mjbanks said:
    thebreeze said:
    Hi Mate, excuse the slow follow, It's been a crazy busy few weeks since I was last on here. Guitar arrived with no issues whatsoever. UPS delivered in the designated time (circa five days). Had the guitar set up and some work done to shave the bridge to give me room for adjustment but it still played well out of the box. 
    Thank you, that's good to know.  Enjoy it!
    You're welcome .. and thanks, she's gorgeous. 
    joeW said:
    Awesome guitar - any photos? 
    I'm working crazy hours at the moment and trying to squeeze some practice in tonight. I'll try and post some for you soon Joe when I have a bit more time.