SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 50's Baja Tele in Butterscotch Blonde MN Hard Case Gotoh Bridge. - £760 now £720.

bobeffectbobeffect Frets: 57
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
Purchased from e-bay Nov 19. Full set up carried out by SGL Guitars in Portsmouth including original bridge replacement with a Gotoh brass saddle compensating bridge & setup with 10's. Straplocks fitted - original strap buttons & bridge will come with it.

Never been out the house since and only played it a hand full of times and its been kept in the Hiscox hard case which is included in the sale. I was keen to own and gig with a Tele but just ended up sticking with my Strat and this guitar has remained virtually unplayed. 

No fret wear evident. Slight hazing of scratch plate. No body or neck marks or dings that I can see. Hopefully the pictures do it justice. Neck joint finish intact.

Would prefer collection from South Hampshire but willing to post via insured courier service. £760 collected. Now reduced to £720.

Pictures to follow

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments