SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Siggi Braun Custom tele, Vik Duality, Schecter Hellraiser

What's Hot
wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 476
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Adding a Schecter I won, brand new and unused.

Adding three more guitars to this thread, my Siggi Braun Custom Shop Relic Strat, my Vik Duality, and my BRJ Jekyll (sold)

Siggi Braun tele 2150 (SOLD)

Ok so this one is gorgeous, so gorgeous in fact that a German guitar magazine actually asked Siggi if they could feature it while he was building it. It was custom built for me, my specs and wood choices, and completed in 2019. It has Haussel pickups, roasted maple neck (both flamey and quilty which is unusual) an old growth mahogany chambered body, mastergrade redwood top, beautifully figured Kingwood board, gold top notchhardware (see magazine pic below for full specs) 5 way switch, and a push/push on the tone control which has a clever little capacitor that when you roll off the tone it keeps that 'thing' we love, but stops it getting wooly. Siggi called it the 'jazz' switch. The chambered nature of the guitar makes it super resonant and loud acoustically, which everyone who plays it remarks on. Basically it's a blues and jazz machine, I wouldn't recommend it for heavy rock or metal. Thigns to note, there is a tiny dual indentation on the shoulder of the headstock, and the luminlay markers on frets 19 and 21 have lost some of the luminlay (although to be fair who is playing a tele at those frets anyway?!)

Video demo of it here:

I'll take some pics assuming the sun is out tomorrow and upload them. In the meantime here's the german guitar mag feature on it.

Price for this one is 2150, the top alone was 650 quid

Located in Wakefield if anyone wants to pickup, otherwise happy to post. I have guitar boxes and plenty of packing material. It of course comes with its Siggi Braun custom case, custom shop certificate etc.

Siggi Braun relic strat - 1500 ( TRADED)

Album is here: https://imgur.com/a/DM9WOdx

I had this made for me about 5 years ago, it's a stunning take on a relic power strat. It has strat dimensions but with big frets and a humbucker. Master relic option except the neck which I asked Siggi to leave alone as I don't like to feel bumps and bruises when I'm playing. It's one of the best strats I've ever played in 25 years of guitaring, and I used to work in a shop selling Fender and Gibson stuff. Perfect condition, no marks added by myself and frets are perfect condition.
Specs from Siggi's site are:
Model: Relic S-Type
Design: “60th” Strat-shape
Construction: Bolt on (4-point)
Body: Red Alder
Neck: 1-piece Maple 
Headstock: Siggi Braun Modern SType
Fretboard: Maple
Width: 42 mm – 56,00 mm
Thickness: 21,00 – 24,00 mm,  Radius 10”
Nut: Bone
Frets: 22 Jumbo
Inlays: Standard
Hardware: Nickel
Bridge: Kluson or Wilkinson Vintage Tremolo with Steelblock
Tuner: Kluson Vintage Top Lock
Electronics: S-Type (1st Tone at Neck PU, 2nd Tone at Bridge PU)
Pickups: Harry Häussel  H/S/S
Standard Colours:  Daphne Blue
Finish: Nitro (Soft or Heavy Relic Finish)
Optional: Master-Relic
Weight: About 3,5 kg
Sound: Power-S-Type sounds at it’s best
Delivery Range: Case, Certificate
Final total
3.350,00 €

Couple of pics from the album:

Vik Duality - 3000 (SOLD)

Album here: https://imgur.com/a/ylw9NzN

This is a handmade guitar by Vik Kuletski, who makes perhaps the best metal guitars in the world today. I've had them all, literally all the modern boutique makers stuff and Vik is at the very, very top. I have had 5 of his guitars and still own 3.....a 6 string, 7 string, and an 8 string. I'm offering up this 6 string only because something else has come along that I want and I can't afford it unless something of a similar value goes. It was a hard decision to list it.
When I got this it was finished in a dark green colour, almost black to be honest, and it had a lot of surface scratches (which were undisclosed by the prior owner) I decided to have the finish removed and thought that a redwood burl like this one would look better natural. I found the best guys in the UK who do top finishing work for some of the top custom builders and they did an expert job of it. It was finished in high gloss lacquer after it was stripped and looks brand new. That cost about 500 to do. I also swapped the pickups which at the time I bought it were Seymour Duncans, and I replaced them with ASL Blackbird Afterburners. ASL do the pickups for Blackmachine, very expensive and very, very good indeed for metal. Many on here will know Oil City pickups, it's the same person, but his custom shop more expensive range. Tuners are Gotoh 510, bridge is hipshot, luminlay side dot markers, 5a flame neck and backplate, swamp ash body, ebony board.

BRJ Jekyll - 2000 (SOLD!)

Album is here: https://imgur.com/a/XwE1TY5

Schecter Diamond Series Hellraiser C7FR

I won this in a competition and only took it out of the box to photograph. Absolutely brand new, 950. Seem to be 1200 at Andertons as a comparison. No case, double cardboard boxed.

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Panama_Jack666Panama_Jack666 Frets: 3006
    Stunner!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 476
    edited May 2021
    Stunner!
    Cheers Jack!

Updated post with some indoor pics from today as the weather was shite for an outdoor shoot!

Also, for those that don't know.... Harry Haussel is the guy who hand winds pickups for Nik Huber. These are stunning pickups. 
    Bumpty Dumpty.
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 355
    That’s lovely
    Updated with pics fresh from my garden today. 
  • Messaged you
    Bumpty.
  • CastroCastro Frets: 530
    What is the weight of this beauty?
    edited July 2021
    Castro said:
    What is the weight of this beauty?
    @Castro ;Apologies for the delay, I had forgotten all about this question. Just checked and it's 7.2lb. 
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    edited July 2021
    Suck a lemon ! Sweeeeet
    Post England loss to Italy depressed bump.
    Added Siggi Braun Relic Strat and Vik Duality
  • Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 56
    That strat looks cool. 
    Thanks Jabba, added BRJ Jekyll as well now.
    bumpty.
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 781
    Once again you have a bunch of boutique guitars that make me wish I lived close enough to try them, Wizbit. Gorgeous collection.
    Haha thanks Darryl. I used to buy and sell quite a lot and the collection had some stalwarts but was different every few months but these days I have a fairly steady collection....or at least I did until I saw 2-3 pieces that I really really want! :D Someone buy these they are all fantastic! Don't make me have to post some amps up!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bumpty Dumpty....
    Bumpus....
  • Things that go bump in the night.