SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Siggi Braun Custom tele, Vik Duality, Schecter Hellraiser

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Bump fellow forum member has dibs on both Siggis, Vik and BRJ still available. Both of those are unbelievable metal guitars, the BRJ is the ultimate super strat shred machine that also happens to sound HUGE for rhythm, and the Vik, well, if you know the brand you know it's the pinnacle of metal guitars bar none.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 445
    edited October 2021
    Bumpty, Vik and BRJ on Reverb and fleabay now.
    Bumpty.....BRJ sold a while ago. Vik and both Siggis still available. A forum member does have dibs on both Siggis but isn't successfully moving on the gear to buy them so if anyone wants them let me know and I'll see where his position is. 
    Bumpus, kindly fellow forum member still can't shift his stuff so by agreement both Siggis are back up for grabs. I also still have the Vik if anyone is interested, although it's not really the right forum for that one!
    Pre-Easter bump.
    Egg based bump
    Bumping for new arrival today, and the Siggi relic strat is pending a trade.
    Siggi relic trade completed. Tele, Vik, and Schecter still available.
    Sunday bump.
    As above, Siggi Tele, Vik, and Schecter available.
    Bump.
    b word
    Tele has now twice been dibbs'd by people, then sale has unfortunately fallen through when they can't sell whatever it is they need to fund the purchase.
    Will accept offers on the Schecter, close offers on the Vik. Just to reiterate, Schecter is brand new with tags, just phtographed and that's all. Vik is extremely rare and super high quality, I guess people just don't know what they are. When it popped up I'd been after a 6 string Vik available in Europe used for about 5 years, jumped on it like a tramp on chips!
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 694
    Bumping this post so that I keep seeing that Vik without being able to try/buy it is a hate crime, BTW.
    Moloch said:
    Bumping this post so that I keep seeing that Vik without being able to try/buy it is a hate crime, BTW.
    Haha sorry dude, needs must. 
    Anyone in need of the ultimate rock/metal fixed bridge..buy my Vik.
    Anyone looking for a brand new Schecter and doesn't want to pay full price....buy this one.
    Anyone wanting a stonking jazz/blues machine buy my Siggi Tele, silly price for it considering the woods and cost of a new one.