SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Limited edition PRS CE24 satin antique white - 1 of 25 - £1199 ONO

dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
edited May 2021 in Guitars £
Like new, only owned for a few weeks but I’ve realised I really should have saved for another 594 so that’s the plan!
Beautiful guitar. Lovely satin finish on the body and satin maple neck. Only 25 available in this finish.
Slick and quick Pattern thin neck - not hugely thin though, more like a shallow c shape strat. 
Loaded with PRS 85/15 pickups with the stunning coil split system - fantastic single coil and humbucker tones. 
Comes with PRS gig bag and case candy. 
Based near Leeds for collection. I’d prefer not to ship this one with it not having a hardcase at the minute but contact me if you need it shipping and we can look into options. 
Looking for £1199 ono. No trades on this I’m afraid.

1reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
    Lovely!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
    Lovely!
    Thanks very much! It certainly is. I won't be unhappy if this sticks about for a bit but I've got that 594 itch again! There's always something eh? haha
    I've spotted something I fancy so I'm open to offers on this and can arrange shipping
    Bump
    Price dropped from £1250 to £1199 ono
  • N2112N2112 Frets: 7
    Damn! Nice guitar. I bought one about a month ago...if only I had waited. Anyway I can vouch for how fantastic these play - good luck with the sale.
    N2112 said:
    Damn! Nice guitar. I bought one about a month ago...if only I had waited. Anyway I can vouch for how fantastic these play - good luck with the sale.
    Cheers mate! It’s a fantastic guitar for sure. If I hadn’t had a change of circumstances recently and the desire to get back to a 594 I had to let go a while back, I’d definitely keep it!