A visit to Coda + new guitar

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• HabaneroHabanero Frets: 265
    Habanero said:
    I’m lucky enough to live less than 10 minutes walk from Coda!
    That’s an odd one.

Does that mean -

1. you are matey with them, in all the time testing out gear and shooting the breeze ?

2. you are in all the time and now hideously in debt ?

3. you are in all the time testing out gear but cannot afford anything so rarely buy ?

4. you are the epitome of restraint and pop in on occasion, buying every now and then - a model ‘regular’ customer ?
    5. The actual truth is odder. I tend to buy guitar stuff and keep it for years. My oldest guitar came from there secondhand not long after the shop first appeared and was tiny. It finished at the first doorway that now goes around to where the stairs are. Gear was piled from floor to ceiling.

Over the years I’ve bought five guitars from them including one online from the now defunct Luton shop. The most recent was early last year which included a part exchange of one that came from there about 20 years before.

Otherwise it’s mostly impulsive pedal purchases, strings etc. I’d dearly love to try a Soldano amp in there, but know I wouldn’t buy it even though I could, and don’t want to waste their time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1641
    Habanero said:
    Habanero said:
    I’m lucky enough to live less than 10 minutes walk from Coda!
    That’s an odd one.

Does that mean -

1. you are matey with them, in all the time testing out gear and shooting the breeze ?

2. you are in all the time and now hideously in debt ?

3. you are in all the time testing out gear but cannot afford anything so rarely buy ?

4. you are the epitome of restraint and pop in on occasion, buying every now and then - a model ‘regular’ customer ?
    5. The actual truth is odder. I tend to buy guitar stuff and keep it for years. My oldest guitar came from there secondhand not long after the shop first appeared and was tiny. It finished at the first doorway that now goes around to where the stairs are. Gear was piled from floor to ceiling.

Over the years I’ve bought five guitars from them including one online from the now defunct Luton shop. The most recent was early last year which included a part exchange of one that came from there about 20 years before.

Otherwise it’s mostly impulsive pedal purchases, strings etc. I’d dearly love to try a Soldano amp in there, but know I wouldn’t buy it even though I could, and don’t want to waste their time.
    Hmmm, having bought five guitars since they were a burgeoning new business - I reckon that would make you a valued customer albeit in a time-lapse stylee.

I wouldn’t worry about trying out a Soldano - you are a valued customer !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom