SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PRS Custom 24 Wood Library 2014 £2,950 ono

dts67dts67 Frets: 195
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
For sale is my lovely Custom 24 Wood library from 2014
A true case queen and has never been out the house and only played occasionally. The colour is obsidian, kind of an acid yellow but not garishly bright. The colour in the pictures is accurate. 
Mahogany body with a stunning tiger 10 top. 
Flame maple neck with ebony board. Pattern thin of course. Two tone hardware, 59/09 TM pickups with 5 way selector. 
The in between settings are the outer coils and inner coils together given an almost Strat like tone. 

Condition is immaculate as can be seen. I can find no mark or blemishes, more pictures on request. Complete with all case candy and lovely canvas covered wood library case with a cool blue lining. 

Selling as I don’t play it as I’ve grown attached to my Musicman Morse. Collection prefered please from Witney Oxfordshire as I really don’t want to trust this one to couriers but Message me if you want to discuss shipping to UK. 

Looking for £2,950 but will consider a nice JP6, Suhr or similar with trem but no peizo’s or floyd’s with cash my way please. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    Sunny weekend bump !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    UK Shipping added bump....
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
    Lovely, my favourite PRS colour!
  • robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 178