SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Squier Bullet Mustang - heavily upgraded

WezVWezV Frets: 16671
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
Modding thread here
https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/173196/wezv-q120-challenge/p1

It started as a Squier Bullet Mustang in Ice Blue with competition stripes.  I managed to keep that original colour by carefully removing the clear layer of original finish.  I then oversprayed this with tinted nitro and aged the guitar.  The neck has been totally refinished in nitro, keeping the original decal in place to look like a vintage waterslide.

I converted it to through body stringing with a Fender Toranado bridge.  It received a 4-ply tort guard  with 2x Mojo Mustang single coils.   I also added a modded style of switching for the mustang look, but easier options.  The switch by the bridge gives N/N+B Parallel/B.   The switch near the neck overrides the other switch to give both pickups in series

Weight is 6lbs

Hard to know how to price this but costs are as follows

Base guitar  £140
Fender Bridge & ferrules £40
Mojo Pickups £120
Switches £15
Plate - £15
TOTAL - £325 in parts.... before labour, finishing and set-up costs

I'm asking £300.    You won't find a better playing new or vintage mustang for anywhere near that price!

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments