SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Les Paul Custom SOLD/Gretsch Players Edition Jet Prices dropped...

What's Hot
harrisonlg81harrisonlg81 Frets: 229
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
Prices dropped

Les Paul Custom: £2350 SOLD.

Decided to part ways with this 1998 Les Paul Custom in Wine Red. We all know the 90’s was a great time for Les Paul’s and this is no exception.

It’s all original apart from it’s had the Peter Green Mod (easily reversible) and 2 pots changed (for CTS pots). For a 23 year old guitar it’s in great condition, original frets are good and it has a proper Ebony board. There’s some light play wear and some wear on the side of the neck from use if a capo so genuinely road worn you could say.

This really does “play like butter” with a nice low easy action and sounds just like a Les Paul Custom should. Comes with original case and warranty card.

Looking for a sale only.

£2350.00 no offers, must be the cheapest LP custom in the UK.

Gretsch Players Edition Jet: £1500

Looking to sell/px/trade my beautiful Gretsch Players Edition Jet. As you can see it’s got the Ltd Edition Light Blue Pearl finish. 

I’ve owned a couple of duo jets in the past but couldn’t really get on with the floating style neck join and bridge. The players edition fixes these issues and has a Les Paul style neck join and fixed tune-o-magic bridge. It also has a string through bigsby which makes restringing an easier task. 

Fantastic playing guitar with nice low and easy action, also has really great locking tuners and is super stable tuning wise even with gratuitous use of the bigsby!

it has some very very light play wear, you can’t really pick it out in photos but there’s some light dings on the edges etc.

Original case included along with all the paperwork, truss Rod tool and case keys.

£1500

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FonusbakFonusbak Frets: 46
    Work of art!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • harrisonlg81harrisonlg81 Frets: 229
    Bump. Les Paul Custom added.
  • bad_alicebad_alice Frets: 256
    edited June 2021
    I would happily take the Gretsch off your hands if I had the funds but, sadly, that’s not an option just now, so please have a “just luscious” bump on me instead. Mind if I ask a rookie question? How much does it weigh? Wishing you every success with scoring a Gibson semi of your dreams too. 
    Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
    My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
    Prices dropped. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Les Paul Custom Sold.
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Ooof that Custom. Someone’s going to be very happy :D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom