SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Hot Rod Deluxe USA made

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10389
edited August 2014 in Amps £
Hi all. Thinking of splitting up with my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe amp - I've recently bought a nice Valve preamp so am hoping to use this for home playing instead, then getting a smaller (but gig worthy) amp to keep in case i do get a gig.

The amp lives in Birmingham. Its an amp most will be familiar with - 40 loud watts with nice 6l6 valves, a lovely fender clean channel, a drive channel, great spring reverb and a master volume. It's a USA made model so I assume its an original one. Excellent condition, no nicks, and everything works as it should, sounds great but I've only used it quietly at home.

It can be fiddly to set at quiet levels, but I wouldn't say it was difficult. That said, I will include a Volume Box to put in the loop, when using this i found the tone better at low volumes as it allows you to crank the master volume but reduce the input volume.

Also includes a fender cover.

Photos will follow when I've got them on photobucket just now!

With the extras (cover and volume box) I would say offers around £400 maybe? Having looked around, I think maybe £350 would be a fairer price

I can't post as it is massive, heavy, and full if breakable looking valves. But we could work out a meet up locally, or you come to me? I'm un Oldbury but work in brum city centre

In terms of trades (with cash either way), would consider something smaller in size and watts, something around 15 watts would be ideal i think. Preferably with a nice reverb, or if not that then an fx loop. I like playing Jack White style stuff, bit of Strokes and blues, but also like a clean sound to play Jeff Buckley style. Something like a Blues Junior would seem logical, but could be tempted by others if appropriate.

Pics will follow as soon as they're on photobucket. Also selling a minty Vox AC4tv (the cream one).

Give me a shout if interested!
I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments