SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Tokai Love Rock 2003 MIK

mattblairmattblair Frets: 75
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
Very sad to see this go... I purchased this off a friend who bought it new in 2003 (we went to school together and I was there at the purchase!) after he replaced it with a doozy. Sadly my gear downscaling has come to this and it has to go. 

From my research I believe this is probably a 2000-2002 modal - serial numbers started getting printed on the MIK models from 2003 onward so from the catalog, I'd say this likely to be an ALS50Q https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/w51m687qu9w1knd/2000_TOKAI.pdf

This thing plays and sounds fantastic, both myself and my friend have used it in our old wedding band and on recordings for friends and it's always sounded just like a les Paul should. 

Asking price is £450 shipped to you, but I am open to offers. Here are some pictures: 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments