SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAW: PRS Custom 22, 10 top 57/08s (rare)

What's Hot
guitarmikguitarmik Frets: 13
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
So I ended up imported an Xotic XSC-1 from the USA (Angel City guitars were awesome)...the raised eyebrows from the missus tells me I need to thin the herd so before I pop this on eBay I thought I’d offer it here first. It's a wonderful instrument, I've had a number of PRS guitars and this is the best I've had. I prefer the Custom 22 over the rest of the range too, just seems to sit better on the body for me. I didn't think I'd sell this one (we all say that!) but with a rather hefty bill from the new purchase I think it’s time to move this one on.

It’s a PRS custom 22 and I think this one is a bit special, made in 2015 it was part of the limited run of a-la-carte guitars (where you could spec artist upgrades on the core range). It's in very good condition, case and all the candy. 

Mega 10 top with what looks a bit like the black gold wrap. 

Ebony board and headstock face. 

Katalox neck, pattern thin, 2 tone bird,  phase 2 locking tuners and trem

Two 57/08s and a 5 way switch, 

I'm over in Derbyshire/ Sheffield but would be happy to travel to meet up. I have a box to send it in but there's always a risk with postage. Given the new purchase I'd be looking for cash and not trades I'm afraid.

I'll upload some more photos ASAP, also 1st time with Imgur so here goes with the first one. 

https://imgur.com/a/mY7MMqu

LISTED ON EBAY NOW

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments