Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Scottish Referendum question(s)

What's Hot
1171819202123»

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6329
    tFB Trader
    Love the Scottish, glad,we are remaining together. This exercise in democracy should help us all. Thanks Scotland.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16475
    Gassage said:
    Fuck- looks like the British and Irish Lions will have to carry the Sweaties again :( Although in terms of a rebrand, the British Irish and Scottish lions is a bit of a mouthful

How about Irish, British and Scottish Lions? IBS has a certain ring to it.

Not sure how I feel about the no vote TBH, while I'm glad we've avoided the disruption and unrest that independence may have caused, I was hoping a yes vote would've led to calls for more electoral reform in rUK, including more devolved powers and PR etc.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74494
    VimFuego said:

Not sure how I feel about the no vote TBH, while I'm glad we've avoided the disruption and unrest that independence may have caused, I was hoping a yes vote would've led to calls for more electoral reform in rUK, including more devolved powers and PR etc.

I hope it still will. But it's up to you now - Scotland can help, but it can't drive it... only England can do that.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16475
    ICBM said:
    VimFuego said:

I hope it still will. But it's up to you now - Scotland can help, but it can't drive it... only England can do that.
    hmmm, tricky that, new series of Strictly starting soon...

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thorpy6 said:
    Love the Scottish, glad,we are remaining together. This exercise in democracy should help us all. Thanks Scotland.
    Hear hear!
  • I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4468
    edited September 2014
    Haha, classic!
    Let's hope there's no vile comments from either side now - seen too much of that crap already.

• ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    as I predicted, it's not close and a double digit percentage margin win, 

You should be a Westminster politician, you're certainly good at self promotion  ;)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Gosh some people in this thread could do with a wank.
    My V key is broken
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Gassage said:
    It also means for the next 4 yrs that phrase that's only ever heard in small corner shops will resonate throughout England... " I think you'll find that's LEGAL TENDER!!"
    I read the other day that Scottish currency is not legal tender - even in Scotland. It's just a courtesy thing and it is actually down to a creditor as to whether to accept it or not.
    Use Your Brian
  • Gassage said:
    It also means for the next 4 yrs that phrase that's only ever heard in small corner shops will resonate throughout England... " I think you'll find that's LEGAL TENDER!!"
    I read the other day that Scottish currency is not legal tender - even in Scotland. It's just a courtesy thing and it is actually down to a creditor as to whether to accept it or not.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261

if the gov go back on all that crap they promised, I reckon things will get very bad for the major parties..

it'll be the most blatant bunch of shite since Tony Blair.. but even more obvious [which is hard to believe]

this will simply play straight into the hands of SNP and UKIP.. because they'll have undeniable and simple to understand proof that the big three parties cannot be trusted...

play every note as if it were your first